Series: Snippets 06


Snippets: a series of brief summaries describing what I have been working on recently, plus a few personal tidbits.


Finished Works

Harold
Pitt pastel pencils

Mouse in Bamboo Forest
Pencil

Minimalist Crane in Flight
Brush pen

Works in Progress

Cranes in Flight (Currently untitled)

 New in the Shop (Click to purchase)

Japanese Boatman with Cranes at Sunset

Red-Crowned Cranes Series 04

Zen Flowers in Vase

Projects and Updates

Due to a brutal heatwave here in the Pacific Northwest, it has been a fairly unproductive week and a half, or so. I read A LOT, and spent time dreaming of days when I could get outside again. These recent photos I took at a nearby park helped to get me through.





Sketchbook

No surprise, I've had the ocean on my mind. Little Harold took a trip there, even if I did not.



Reading

The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali

The Last Battle (book #7 in the originally published order) of The Chronicles of Narnia, by C.S. Lewis

The Ramayana

A Short History of Monks and Monasteries, by Alfred Wesley Wishart


Personal Tidbit

I have been to Paris twice, but never visited the Eiffel Tower. 












 







Popular posts from this blog

Series: A Capsule Kitchen: An Introduction + Minimalist Everyday Bread Recipe

Nothing Special

Series: A Capsule Kitchen: Minimalist Cornbread